Chappell Roan Performs "Good Luck, Babe!" Following a Hilarious Tonight Show Interview

 Chappell Roan Performs "Good Luck, Babe!" Following a Hilarious Tonight Show Interview

### Chappell Roan Shines on "The Tonight Show" with Performance of "Good Luck, Babe!"
For those newly acquainted with pop sensation Chappell Roan, her rapid rise to fame might seem sudden. However, as she shared on *The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon* on June 20, her journey has been anything but overnight. "I had no money, and I was working at a doughnut shop," Roan reminisced at the start of her humorous interview, showing a photo of herself playing a keyboard on a tiny stage.
**How to Watch:**
Catch *The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon* on NBC weeknights at 11:35/10:35c and the next day on Peacock.
Roan's appearance on the show followed her standout performance at the June Governor's Ball, where she wowed a huge crowd. After chatting with Fallon, she delivered a dazzling, feather-clad performance of her latest single, "Good Luck, Babe!" When Fallon asked about her swift ascent to pop stardom, Roan humorously replied, "It feels like I was right all along. I felt like I had made it when people started showing up to my concerts a few years ago. Everything else is just the cherry on top."
**RELATED:** Joseph Gordon-Levitt Performs a Taylor Swift Cover on *The Tonight Show*
Roan’s performance of "Good Luck, Babe!" was a delightful highlight for the audience. 
**Chappell Roan on *The Tonight Show***
Roan appeared on *The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon*, Episode 1992, on Thursday, June 20, 2024. Photo by Todd Owyoung/NBC.
During the interview, Fallon mentioned a memorable statement Roan made at Coachella: "I'm Chappell Roan, and I'm your favorite artist's favorite artist." Roan revealed that this was inspired by Sasha Colby, a celebrated drag star from *RuPaul's Drag Race*. "It just hit me through the heart," she said. "I hope Sasha Colby one day watches me, and that's why I said it." Roan's wish came true as Colby later shared the *Tonight Show* clip on her Instagram stories.
Watch Roan's full interview above.
**Chappell Roan's Performance:**vv v
Roan wowed Studio 6B on June 20, singing "Good Luck, Babe!" in a stunning feather ensemble. 
Discussing her eclectic style with Fallon, Roan said, "We pull from drag, horror movies, burlesque, and theater. I love looking pretty and scary, or pretty and tacky, or just not pretty at all." Her performance featured a fairy-tale set, complete with a majestic swan throne, adding to the enchanting atmosphere.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments